Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Audiobook Release - RYKER by Samantha Lind

RYKER (AUDIOBOOK)

Samantha Lind

Release Date: April 9


After years of trying to get back home to be closer to my daughter, I finally secured a spot on the newly expanded San Francisco Shockwaves.

Juggling being the newly appointed Captain of the team and taking on full-time fatherhood to a teenager sends my life into chaos.

I quickly find myself needing someone who can pick up the pieces and keep my life in order as I certainly can’t do it alone.

I just never thought my savior would be the sexy woman next door- the one I can’t keep my mind or eyes off every chance I get.


Grab Your Copy!



 

Samantha Lind is a USA TODAY Bestselling contemporary romance author. When she’s not dreaming up new stories, she can often be found with her family, traveling, reading, watching her boys on the ice, or watching her favorite professional hockey team (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music. She can be contacted by email or found on Facebook.

Keep up with Samantha Lind and subscribe to her newsletter: http://bit.ly/FDSLNL

To learn more about Samantha Lind & her books, visit here!

Connect with Samantha Lind: samantha@samanthalind.com

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment