BENDING HIS RULES
by Layla Hagen
Release Date: October 2nd
๐ฝ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐ (Clifford Brothers #2) by USA Today bestselling author Layla Hagen is live on Amazon & Audible!
What to expect:
❤️ Single Dad x Nanny
☀️ Grumpy x Sunshine
๐ฅน Widowed Hero
๐ก Found Family
๐ He Falls First
I run a global security company with my brothers and negotiate high-stakes deals without breaking a sweat.
But my daughter deciding she suddenly hates every outfit in her closet five minutes before school? That brings me to my knees every time.
Honestly, being a CEO is easier than being a single dad.
That’s why I have rules. Routines. Structure. My life runs a whole lot smoother when everything stays organized and under control.
Then my maintenance company bails on me again, and my house descends into complete chaos. Hiring help goes from unnecessary to essential.
Which is how Melody crashes into my carefully ordered life.
Suddenly, my daughter wants to cook with Melody every evening and runs to her for advice about dresses and hair clips. And I can’t stop thinking about the beautiful woman dancing through my kitchen like she already belongs in our lives.
She makes me want things I stopped believing I deserved a long time ago.
But after losing my wife, I swore I’d never give anyone the power to destroy me again.
Because if I let Melody become part of our lives, losing her would hurt not only me—but my daughter too.
The problem is, every time Melody smiles at me, I want to bend every rule I’ve spent years living by.
Add to ๐ฎ๐๐๐
๐๐๐๐
๐: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/252177774-bending-his-rules
1-CLICK TODAY or READ WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED ➡️ https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrules
Amazon US: https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrules
Amazon UK: https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrulesuk
Amazon CA: https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrulesca
Amazon AU: https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrulesau
๐งListen to the audiobook narrated by Jason Clarke & Mollie Stark ➡️https://laylahagen.com/bendinghisrulesaudible
4 Stars
This was a fun grumpy/sunshine story with the most adorable little girl.
Heath is a wonderful single father and being the part owner of a very successful security company gave him the options of spending as much time as possible with his daughter. But between work and Evie, all the normal household things were becoming too much to handle. When he decided to look for a house manager he never expected to find a beauty like Melody, who he was attracted to from the very beginning.
Melody has graduated and is looking hard for her first career job, but the search isn't going too well. She is finding that working a job to pay the bills vs taking an internship and learning the ropes might be her biggest challenge. Finding a house manager job that gave her a better schedule and hopes to add something more to her existing resume while she continued to look.
Heath and Melody were not looking for anything romantic. But the more time spent in each others company, the way Melody was with his daughter, thought began to wander. Would Heath push aside his strong felt rules after the tragedy that lost him his wife all those years ago? Or will he push her away when he gets scared of loss once more?
Grab your copy and enjoy.
The narrators did a wonderful job of bringing the story to life. Sharing the feeling and emotions of the characters.
*** Advanced copy provided in exchange for an honest review. ***
Find more books by Layla Hagen here: laylahagen.com

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment