MAKE IT LAST
J.H. Croix
Release Date: August 7
AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

A freshly divorced heroine. A rugged small-town Alaska firefighter, and the accidental glacier rescue that changes everything.
My marriage blew up. So I went to Alaska. Obviously, the logical next step. If my cheating ex hadn't gotten caught, I'd still be the fool who thought I had forever. Instead, I'm on a reckless divorce trip, trying to figure out what starting over even looks like. I came to the wilderness to find myself again, not to break my ankle on a freezing glacier.
Enter Tanner Houlton.
He's a local hotshot firefighter, a flannel-wearing knight, and the exact kind of steady, protective man who shows up when everything goes wrong. I'm an expert at hiding my pain behind loud laughter, but Tanner sees right through my defenses.
What I don't expect is how much that steadiness costs him. He has his own scars, yet he's determined to prove I'm worth fighting for. I swore off men the second I signed my divorce papers, but as the snow melts around us, this broody firefighter is slipping past all of my defenses.
Perfect for readers who want a healing, slow burn romance featuring a heroine learning to trust again after betrayal and a steady devoted hero. Ideal for fans of Elsie Silver, Devney Perry, and Lucy Score.
Grab your copy!
4 Stars
We are back to Willow Brook for a visit with all our friends from the different series. I love that these books feel like a trip back home.
Apparently the whole town is like that as Ava is returning to Willow Brook for a second divorce trip with her besties. She loved the place so much the first time. A fun afternoon quickly turns into a whole new situation with Ava breaking her ankle and needing time to heal. With the help of some very friendly hospital staff, she decides to stay while she heals. This giving her some much needed thinking time. Time to decide what she wants to do next with her life.
Tanner is happily living life on his terms, no relationship, since his ex-fiance broke things off with him a couple of years ago. He has some past issues and the hurtful things she said when leaving, he has kept pretty closed off since then. But when the beauty he has to carry down the mountain, chatters his ear all the way down. He might have other things in mind.
Grab your copy and watch how this meet by chance turns into a friendship, that might just maybe what neither of them knew they were looking for. Wonder what Ava will decide to do next in her life. Is a move to Alaska in the cards?
*** Advanced copy provided in exchange for an honest review. ***

USA Today Bestselling Author J. H. Croix lives in a small town in Maine with her husband and two spoiled dogs. She writes swoony contemporary romance with sassy women and alpha men who aren't afraid to show some emotion. Her love for quirky small-towns and the characters that inhabit them shines through in her writing. When she’s not writing, you can find her cooking, counting the turtles in her backyard pond, and running with her dogs, which is when her best plotting happens.
Keep up with J.H. Croix and subscribe to her newsletter: https://jhcroixauthor.com/subscribe/
To learn more about J.H. Croix & her books, visit here!
Connect with J.H. Croix:
Hosted By:

No comments:
Post a Comment