Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Book Tour - IMPERFECTIONS by Shaniel Watson





Who knew falling in love with my best friend had the potential to single-handedly destroy my entire family? 


For as long as I could remember I've been in love with sexy, lawyer extraordinaire Nicholas Alexander. We always had a certain chemistry growing up. Especially after we shared one passionate, forbidden, perfect kiss as teenagers. For years I hoped he could look past my overprotective brothers and our age difference so we could be more than friends, I was wrong. Four years ago I left New York and my heart behind. Now I'm back to stake a claim on the only man I've ever loved. But unbeknownst to me, things are way more complicated than I could imagine when I learn he's engaged, to my sister.

Will the love and desire I feel for the one man I've ever truly wanted destroy me? Am I willing to risk it all, for a chance at everlasting love?

Catherine Reed is the one woman I couldn't have but the one I always wanted. She was my best friend’s baby sister which means she was definitely off limits to me and anyone else if I had my way. Not even having a merry-go-round of beautiful girls could stop me from wanting her. Watching her leave was hard but I knew giving in to what I wanted back then would ruin her...us. All I've ever wanted was for her to be happy and to see her beautiful smile.

I haven't gotten to where I am by always doing what's right. She's Back. I want her. I have every intention of making her Mine.



Teaser:
“Who said I was honorable? When it comes to me being with you, all honor I have left is practically nonexistent.” ~ Nicholas Alexander~



www.facebook.com/authorshanielwatson
http://mobile.twitter.com/shanielwatson1
https://www.goodreads.com/AuthorShanielWatson
amazon.com/author/shanielwatson
shanielwatson1@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment