Saturday, January 27, 2018

Sale Blitz - THE LIQUOR CABINET BOXSET by DL Gallie


Presents

Sale Blitz: The Liquor Cabinet Boxset
by DL Gallie


Genre: Romantic Suspense
Series: The Liquor Cabinet

Add to your TBR


Available Now!
AMAZON
US UK CA AU


Follow the adventures of Kenzie and Jordan in Malt Me; Mike and Sav in Tequila Healing; Sarah and Logan in Wine Not; and the whole gang in The Final Shot.

The cabinet has never been so disturbingly saucy.




Malt Me
They look at me with pity.
They treat me like I'm broken, made of glass.
One wrong move and I'll shatter, never to be mended again.
But they're wrong, I survived.
I won't let him or anyone ruin my life.
I refuse to let them win.
I am Mackenzie Merlot. I am strong. I am a survivor.

Beer: it's all I ever loved.
It's all I ever thought about until she came crashing into my life; literally.
I missed my chance at the beginning, but now that I have her, I will do anything for her and our dream; but I failed. 
I'm Jordan McRoberts; I will do anything to make sure she gets her happily ever after.

Tequila Healing
Mike Mustange waas always the happy-go-lucky, life of the party. That was until the unthinkable happened.
He swore of relationships, until he meets Savannah Blac.
She worms her way into his broken; he can't get her off his mind.

Alone, after suffering a crushing loss, Savannah "Sav" Blac runs to protect herself and her family legacy.
She takes a job, hiding in plain sight, hoping to keep everyone out.
She doesn't count on meeting Mike Mustange.
He worms his way into her guarded heart; she can't get him off her mind.

Can Sav get Mike to open up his heart? 

Can Mike protect Sav while she keeps what's rightfully hers?

Wine Not
 Sarah Bryant had it all; great friends, amazing job, perfect boyfriend. Quickly everything changed; her friends suffered a horrible tragedy, she lost her job, her ever-loving boyfriend left her ... for a man and kicked her out.
She's desperate and all alone, when along comes Victoria with an offer that's too good to refuse. In a moment of desperation, she makes a deal with the devil herself.

Logan De Biers is a broken man; the love of his life was using him, his best friend disappeared, and now he's alone. Sure he money, a lot of money, but he wants companionship without complication. By chance one night, he crosses paths with Sarah and sparks fly. Taking a risk, he reaches out and makes an agreement with the devil herself.

Both Sarah and Logan are miserable until a chance meeting one night changes everything. Their worlds collide, sparks fly, and finally they are on the path to happiness. What they don't count on is a hurdle named Victoria. 
She refuses to let her best girl go and will do anything to keep her ... even if it means taking everyone down with her.

The Final Shot
A wedding, babies, and happily ever afters; that's what we all want BUT like a shot, things never go down smoothly.

Today is meant to be the happiest day of Mike's life, but it's turned upside with the surprise arrival of a baby and a little meltdown from his soon-to-be wife ... This is Mike's last shot at a happily ever after, and he will do anything to get that; even if it means moving heaven and earth to do so.

Sarah and Logan are over the moon happy. They are happily married, both have successful businesses, and they are expecting a little bundle of joy, any day now. But as usual for Sarah, things don't go smoothly ... This is Sarah's last shot to get things right, and she will do anything for those that she loves.

Kenzie has been living a quiet, normal life ... finally. Her friends are also on their way to blissful happiness, just like her. However, this is Kenz we are talking about, things never go according to plan. She has one shot to put it all right and finally get everyone their happily ever afters.


 





Hosted by

Read Review Repeat

RRR Promotion

1 comment: