Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Review Tour - ROCK KING by Tara Leigh



Today we are taking part in the promo tour for ROCK KING by Tara Leigh! ROCK KING is available now, and the second book in the Nothing but Trouble series, ROCK LEGEND, is available for pre-order and will release on July 17! Check out some teasers for both titles below.

ROCK KING by Tara Leigh - available now!


Fans of Kristen Callihan and Kylie Scott will scream for this sizzling bad boy rock star romance!

I'm not who you think I am.

Shane Hawthorne has it all. At least, that's what the headlines say about me. I have millions of fans, awards, more money - and women - than I know what to do with. But what you don't see is the wreckage I've caused. The memories and pain I can't escape, even when I pour them into music and spin them into gold.

I tried to forget. To lose myself in booze and groupies. It didn't work. It hurt me and - worse - it hurt my band. That's the last thing I want to do, so I'm cleaning up my act... starting with Delaney Fraser.

Gorgeous, smart, drama-free, and even nice - Delaney is the perfect "girlfriend." When I'm with her I don't have to pretend. It's like she sees the real me. And I can see a future with her. But that's dangerous. Because the truth is, Shane Hawthorne doesn't actually exist. He's a shield to hide who I really am. Fraud. Runaway. Addict. Murderer.

And it's impossible to love a lie, right?

The Nothing but Trouble series:
Rock King
Rock Legend
Rock Rebel

Kindle | Universal Link

iBooks | Nook | Kobo | Purchase in Paperback

 


5 Stars
by Erin Prentice

This book was a great read!

Shane Hawthorne is the heart throb lead singer of the rock band Nothing But Trouble, he has tons of fans and more money than he knows what to do with. It is all an act and no one knows the true Shane. On the inside he struggles with his past. His manager hires girlfriends for him to help him stay out of trouble and protect his image.

Delaney was hired by Shane's manager as the next girlfriend to accompany Shane on his next tour. Delaney accepted the job with hopes to have enough money to finish school and help her dad who is in jail. Shane finds that he is really attracted to Delaney, she is not like the normal girls that get hired to be his girlfriends. Delaney is a fan of the band but she is not crazy and willing to do anything to be with him. The chemistry between them is sizzling as they embark on his next tour.

What Shane does not know is Delaney has a troubled past too. Will this turn into something real or will they let Delaney's contract expire?

** Honored to be receive an ARC. **



Add ROCK KING to Goodreads

 

Pre-order the next book in the series...

 

Pre-order Now - Releasing July 17!

 

Add ROCK LEGEND to Goodreads

-------------------------------




Tara Leigh writes steamy contemporary romance featuring tortured heroes worth lusting after and the women they didn't know they needed. She attended Washington University in St. Louis and Columbia Business School in New York, and worked on Wall Street and Main Street before “retiring” to become a wife and mother. When the people in her head became just as real as the people in her life, she decided to put their stories on paper. Tara currently lives in Fairfield County, Connecticut with her husband, children and fur-baby, Pixie.


No comments:

Post a Comment