Monday, May 20, 2019

Release Tour - CRY MERCY by Rie Warren

Title: Cry Mercy
Series: Blood Legion MC Book 1
Author: Rie Warren
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: May 20, 2019


Gritty star-crossed lovers? You have no idea . . . 
ANGEL
I thought I knew bad times. The worst times. My dad murdered, the MC that’s rightfully mine ripped apart by corrupt rule. I didn’t know anything about true horror until I met a Tennessean girl named Mercy. 
Angel and Mercy, frigging ironic, right? You don’t know the half of it. Blood Legion MC is my legacy, and revenge against me is Mercy’s. If you’re looking for gritty star-crossed lovers in the Crescent City, you’ve found it. Because there’s a damn good chance one of us won’t make it out of here alive. 
MERCY
I’m at the mercy of my menfolk. Mercy . . . ironic, isn’t it? Because my cousin and my uncle show no mercy to me, despite my name. I’m used against my will. I’m beaten and worse when I don’t behave. I have no freedom, only one friend, and no chance of escape even though New Orleans is so vibrant I feel like I could touch the colors. 
I fled the compound for just one night. I shouldn’t have. I met a biker called Angel—Angel. He’s blond as a seraph, but big and tall and full of sweet talk I’ve never heard before. Except he’s my family’s enemy. 
Angel can’t be my only hope because my kin have vowed to take out him and the rest of the Blood Legion MC in one big Tenn-tucky blaze of glory.





Mercy twisted her hands in front of her. “Are you sure you want me to stay again?”

I wasn’t even sure I could get my voice to work around her.

“’Course. You’re not going anywhere.” I sort of sidled around her, keeping my distance as I beat feet to the vacated bathroom.

That time I did knock my head against the door.

Then I glared down at my hard cock defying the confines of my jeans.

Nervy as fuck, I shuffled to the sink and braced my hands on the counter.

Be a nice guy,

Don’t scare her off.

Stop springing wood like a creep every time you see her.

I splashed cold water on my face. Stripped off my clothes down to my boxer briefs. Brushed my teeth for a lot longer than usual.

Fuck me, I even sniffed my pits.

This is ridiculous.

In the bedroom, I made a beeline for the bourbon, pouring two healthy doses and passing a glass to Mercy.

And I tried not to look at her as I downed the alcohol.

She tossed back her drink too and, setting her glass beside mine, she brushed close enough I had to suck in a breath as heat jolted all the way to my groin.

“Am I making you nervous, Angel?” She hit me with those shimmering nutmeg eyes, long lashes casting shadows on her cheeks.

“No.” Yes.

“Good.” Some kind of seductress’s smile coasted across the puffiness of her pink lips. “Then can I touch you? Or will you think I’m throwing myself at you?”

“You can touch me however you want, cher, but—”

“But I don’t have to.” A lone fingertip danced down the center of my chest to the waist of my briefs. “Trust me, I want to.”

Fuuuuck. So much for me not putting the moves on her.

I gripped her wrist in a light hold. “Whatever this is though, I think we should take it slow.”

Slow?

Bullshit.

I was already foolishly completely gone over my gamine.

“Oui.” After pulling her hand free, she snuck up to kiss the side of my neck. “I’ll go slow.” She slid her lips to my jaw where she panted hot breaths. “Really, really slow.”

A groan tumbled from my chest, and I was fucking putty.

Except putty was soft, and I was suddenly achingly hard all over.

Jaw clenched, I followed her lead. She tugged me to the bed, and I couldn’t help but stare at the firm globes of her ass silhouetted in the panties I’d bought her.

Both of us still standing, Mercy reached up to draw my mouth to hers.

The sweetness of her lips gave way to the swift wet lunge of her tongue.

Clasping her lightly to me, I kissed her until our harsh breathing melded together and I’d explored every silken recess of her mouth.

Lips moist, she kissed to my chin then down my throat and over to one shoulder. Her hand roamed to my back, and she rested her palm on my ass, which made my pelvis kick forward.

She laughed sultrily. “I like making you hard.”

“Doesn’t take much around you, beb.”

“I can feel that.” Her lips plucked and caressed all over my chest.

I craned my neck back, grunting, when she flicked at the flat discs of my nipples with firm wet lashes.

She sailed kisses onto my abs, her tongue swirling into the hair that thinned from my belly button to the top of my briefs.

Then she was on her knees in front of me.

I tensed across every single muscle in my body. I stayed as goddamn still as possible.

Don’t scare her off.

Don’t ask her to do anything.

Try not to come the second she makes contact with my dick.

Mon Dieu. Then she rubbed her cheek all over the straining rod of my erection. She laughed when my cock twitched. She puffed hot breaths into the thin material.

She nudged her nose against my nutsack.

My fists balled at my sides.

With slow care, Mercy lifted out the band of my briefs. She eased the material down, freeing the caged monster that snapped upright against my abdomen. She swept the briefs down my legs, off my feet.

And I dribbled precum onto her face.

She caught the droplets, eyes shining when she pushed several wet fingers between her lips with a hot murmur that about made me nut.

Peering at me, Mercy spun her palm over the slick knob of my cock. “You keep gettin’ bigger and harder. Is that because of me?”

I swept loose strands of hair back from her face, and my hand trembled. “No one else.”

“Ah want to suck you.”

My throat clicked as I tried to swallow.

She didn’t even have to touch me. She could just talk to me in her sexy accent.

I nodded.

“Ah think you should lay back for this.” Prodding me to the bed, she crawled between my thighs as I stretched out on my back.

I stuffed a wad of pillows beneath my neck, unwilling to miss a second of the prettiest woman going down on me.

Yeah, I was a real gentleman all right.

Her hands wandered up my thighs, and the hair-roughened texture didn’t put her off. She bent down, tendrils of her hair ghosting across my skin like the hot licks of her kittenish tongue when she lazily meandered from mid thigh to the crease of my groin.

Mercy detoured down the leg, kissing, licking, fingers tickling.

I fucking wanted to devour her.

She cruised back up, her bottom raised and wagging behind her. Instead of taking my drooling dick into her mouth, she snaked her tongue into the cum gutters arrowing from my hips to my cock.

I twitched, shivering.

She flicked, murmuring.

“Should I go slower, Angel?” She exhaled a long breath up the entire underside of my meat.

SAVE GRACE RELEASING JUNE 10, 2019





Badass, sassafras Rie Warren is an OG Amazon All Star author of Bad Boy books and MC romance. She delivers five star sex, suspense, and the best banter around. Her stories are one hundred percent original, do not contain fluffy plots or virgin brides, and wring every last emotion from readers to leave them with a satisfied smile. Rie’s tough alpha males are never brought to heel, but are instead healed by the feisty femme fatale of their perfect match.

She grew up in Maine, went to college in Iowa (Iowa, what?), lived in Scotland, and married in Englishman. In true roundabout fashion, they came back to the States, settled in South Carolina’s lowcountry, putting down southern roots and pursuing their arty endeavors. Tale spinner and character diviner, Rie is a lover of sleep, wine, and rude memes often involving either Disney characters or Winnie the Pooh. She is raising two teen daughters along with an entire brain full of unruly characters.
Rough-talking alpha men? Rie has that on tap.
Stubborn sassy heroines? You bet.
Smoldering sex scenes that’ll set your Kindle on fire? Check, check, check.
Keep a fan handy, you’ll need it.
Follow the signup link below to her romance newsletter for sneak peeks, new releases, first looks, and her quirky sense of humor.
And, as always, happy sexy reading to you!



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment