Thursday, December 3, 2020

Release Blast - BLAZE by Delaney Foster

 



Delaney Foster's Blaze is an intense, emotionally driven, steamy contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg’s Driven World.

Synopsis



Surviving my mother's death was hard.

Surviving the next four years in foster care was even harder.

Surviving Blaze Abbott was going to be impossible.

In my life there were three inexplicable truths: My world revolved around my job at House of Hope and the five foster boys who lived there, the past was like a ghost always lurking in the shadows, and fairy tales were a crock of sh*t.

Then I met Blaze Abbott—the tall, dark and dangerous owner of the brewery that one of my boys just set on fire.

He ripped through the walls of my world and made himself a home. He pulled me close and became my shelter. I saw the light in him when all he felt was darkness. He made me feel like everything when I'd always been nothing.

Until it all crumbled.

With my job came certain obligations. Obligations that meant the boys came first, even if it meant lying to Blaze. Even if it meant risking my life for theirs.

With Blaze's last name came great responsibility, incredible power and an ultimatum that would set our world on fire no matter what choice he made.

It was never a matter of if Blaze was going to break my heart. It was only a matter of when.





Delaney Foster is a native of the deep bayous of sweet Louisiana, not far from New Orleans. Where eating, drinking, and dancing are much a requirement for citizenship. She loves all things romance, a good glass of wine, and Saturdays at the baseball park. She does believe leggings are pants and is a bit of a book whore. In her heart, Mr. Darcy will always be the ultimate book boyfriend. And in her books, you will find sexy alpha males and the strong women who love them.




No comments:

Post a Comment