The Irresistible One by Marni Mann is now live!
A naughty enemies-to-lovers, single dad, billionaire romance from USA Today best-selling author Marni Mann …
I’m the irresistible one. The man who always gets what he wants. Too bad the only woman I want is the one I can’t have.
Dating apps can’t touch the dark and uninhibited desires I keep hidden. For the kind of kink I crave, I go to Lush—a playground where fantasies become reality.
That’s where I meet her.
The breathtaking blonde in the crimson dress who steals the air from my lungs, becoming an instant fixation after just one night.
Daring.
Uninhibited.
Captivating.
One taste will never be enough.
And when we meet again, it’s the worst possible scenario …
The sexy bombshell who ruined me for anyone else is now the one person who is completely out of my reach.
Off-limits.
Untouchable.
Forbidden.
The absolute enemy of everything I stand for.
But when scorching chemistry, razor-sharp banter, and an undeniable attraction collide, staying away from her is no longer an option.
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Audiobook: https://geni.us/TIOAudio
Narrated by: Teddy Hamilton & Desiree Ketchum
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4qXsv1X
4 Stars
This is book four in the Weston Group Series and these men just keep getting more Alpha by the book. Sizzling hot chemistry that starts from page one, crazy enemy angst, deep scars and the cutest little girls.
Colson and Sophie share a night at the club they both visit, it's hot and addictive. They can't stop thinking about one another, but they are very surprised when they find each other sitting across the table in a legal battle. Sophie is the shark lawyer for the company trying to take down the Weston's. Only to find out that their children are friends in a gymnastics class together.
The spicy banter between these characters jumps off the pages. As they navigate the opponents with close outside contact. The want to hate, but the need to have more that they visibly fight is entertaining. When outside forces do everything to pull them apart. Will they find a way to get past the bad and find out just how good it can be?
These single parents that are busy and successful but still put their children first and family is a very close second. Can they find a way to blend these families and search for the love they didn't know they wanted?
*** Advanced copy provided in exchange for an honest review. ***
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment