Friday, July 31, 2026

Release Blitz & Review - RECKLESS KISSES by Layla Hagen


💋AVAILABLE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED 💋

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟓) by USA Today bestselling author Layla Hagen is live on Amazon!



1-CLICK TODAY ➡️

Available with Kindle Unlimited ➡️

What to expect:
🩷 Best Friends to Lovers
🩷 Billionaire Romance
🩷 He Falls First
🩷 One Hotel Room
🩷 Forced Proximity
🩷 Slow Burn with Plenty of Steam


I‘m Knox Sterling. Self-made billionaire. Playboy.
My whole life, I’ve chased women, thrills, and anything that keeps things uncomplicated.
Commitment? Not my style.
Except for Amy. My best friend is the only woman who’s ever been completely off-limits. She’s the one person who’s kept me grounded since the days when my bank account barely covered rent.

The one woman I’ve secretly wanted for years… but never touched.
But after a minor car crash reminds me how quickly life can change, waiting suddenly feels like the worst mistake.
So when Amy asks me to chaperone a school field trip and inspire her students with stories from my career, I say yes without hesitation. Any excuse to spend more time with her.
But the trip doesn’t go as planned. A freak accident leaves us stranded in a small town overnight.
Just the two of us.
One hotel room.
Years of tension finally snapping.
One reckless kiss turns into an unforgettable night.
Falling for my best friend might be the most dangerous move I’ve ever made…
But once I have her in my bed, there’s no way I’m letting her walk away.




4 Stars

We are back to the world of the Sterling Brothers and it's Knox's turn to learn that letting a woman in and falling in love can be so much better than his playboy ways. A sweet friend to lovers story as Knox reconnects with his college friend Amy. Their is lots of emotions in this one.

The attraction was always there with Knox and Amy but they made it pretty clear in the beginning that they were looking for different things. She wanted the marriage, house and three kids. Knox was determined that he didn't want any of that. In the sake of keeping a solid friendship they never crossed the line. Now all these years later, seeing her for the first time in a year, Knox is having some troubles keeping his thoughts aligned.

Will they cross the line and see if there could be something more? Will their fears get in the way of something that could be wonderful? Has another Sterling man found his perfect match?

Grab your copy and find out. I am patiently waiting over here for Sinful Kisses and Finn's story.

Audio review, the narrators did a wonderful job of bringing the story and characters to life. Giving the listener a full view of the emotions as the story unfolds.

*** Advanced copy provided in exchange for an honest review. ***




No comments:

Post a Comment