Saturday, July 30, 2016

Author Spotlight - TRACIE PODGER

TJP 1


Tracie Podger currently lives in Kent, UK, with her husband and a rather obnoxious cat called George. She’s a Padi Scuba Diving Instructor with a passion for writing. Tracie has been fortunate to have dived some of the wonderful oceans of the world where she can indulge in another hobby, underwater photography. She likes getting up close and personal with sharks.

TJP2


Books by Tracie Podger

Fallen Angel, Part 1
Fallen Angel, Part 2
Fallen Angel, Part 3
Fallen Angel, Part 4
Evelyn - A Novella – To accompany the Fallen Angel Series
Rocco – A Novella – To accompany the Fallen Angel Series
Robert – To accompany the Fallen Angel Series
Travis – To accompany the Fallen Angel Series
A Virtual Affair – A standalone
Gabriel – A Standalone
Available on Amazon, iBooks, Nook & Kobo

Coming soon
The Facilitator
The Passion Series – Jackson
Letters to Lincoln
Harlot
Rocco: The Missing Years

TJP3

TJP4


Amazon Author Page – http://author.to/TraciePodger

from Fallen Angel, Part 1 (over 18’s) *FREE* on all platforms

We fell silent, looking at the view below. He lifted his hand and moved some hair from my shoulder exposing my neck. Lowering his head, he placed a small kiss on the side. His eyes met mine in the reflection of the glass; there was a question in them.
I should have been outraged but I wasn’t, I just felt an immediate attraction to him. A fire raged in the pit of my stomach, my heart missed a beat, fluttering in my chest, and I felt my legs start to shake. I wanted to lean back into him, to feel his body against mine. All the time I faced the glass wall with him behind me watching his reflection.
“I want you, Brooke,” he softly said.
I couldn’t answer; I felt entranced and all rational thought left my brain, leaving nothing but an overwhelming desire for him. I gently nodded my head.
He unzipped my dress and it fell, crumpled to my feet leaving me standing in just my underwear and shoes. I stepped out of the dress and wanted to turn to face him but he held my hips, keeping me still. With one hand he ran his fingers up my spine sending shivers through my body. His hands travelled over my shoulders and down my arms, holding them to my waist while his lips trailed a path from my neck to my ear. I wanted to reach up, to run my hand through his hair, and to touch him, but all the time he held me still.
A small moan escaped my lips and I felt him smile at my response. A burn started between my legs, my body was aching with desire for him. One arm circled my waist and with the other he ran his fingers down my throat, over the top of my breasts and down my stomach.
“Do you know what I want to do, Brooke? I want to watch you come and then I want to fuck you.”


A Virtual Affair - https://youtu.be/6UR68KtLQPc
Available on all platforms

TJP5
TJP6

Available on all platforms

TJP7

1 comment: