Thursday, August 16, 2018

Series Spotlight - UNSPOKEN LOVE SERIES by H.P. Davenport

Unspoken Love Series

by H.P Davenport



*UNSPOKEN WORDS *


Camryn Townsend and Jamieson Banks have been the best of friends forever. Every important memory includes the other. From learning to play catch and first kisses, high school dances and college acceptances, they've always been there for one another. Without realizing it, the love they've always felt for one another evolves into something more. But when Camryn moves across country, they leave the words that could risk their lifelong friendship unspoken.

Life goes on, and years go by before work brings Camryn back home. Opportunity smiles on them and both realize this may be their only chance. A chance for two friends to make new memories, and risk what they've always had to discover a love beyond their imaginations. To have everything their heart desires. But when the unthinkable happens, it threatens to shatter the delicate new connections Jamie and Camryn have made.

When two lifelong friends are put to the test, can they come out on the other side as lifelong partners … or will those words forever remain unspoken?




*UNSPOKEN PROMISES *

Unspoken Promises are worse than lies.

Morgan Kennedy and Lincoln Gates have been in love since high school. Their friends have envied their devotion to not only each other, but also the life they’ve made together. From the outside looking in, their relationship is perfect. One mirrored of fairytales. But behind the door, Morgan isn’t feeling as fulfilled as she once did. She wants more. She wants the glass slipper and the happily ever after.

What Lincoln and Morgan don’t anticipate is that a horrific event is about to make them second-guess their wants.




*UNSPOKEN VOWS*

Once upon a time, a boy met a girl.
The boy liked the girl.
Years later, the boy fell in love with the girl.
Lucky for him, the girl fell in love with the boy, too.
Soon after, the boy asked the girl to marry him.
Seconds later, the girl said yes.

Now Camryn and Jamie are set to walk down the aisle, but first, all the traditions must play out. They’re not alone for the ride. The entire gang is there to wish them well.

They vow to love each other now and forever. To live happily ever after because vows are never meant to be broken... even Unspoken Vows.



Throughout the night, the drinks continue to flow. After having already consumed the thousand-dollar requirement by the pool, I’m sticking with Jack and Coke. I plan to keep far away from the shots that Lincoln, Christian, and Parker are tossing back. They all raise their shot glasses and I raise my tumbler. “To Jamie. May you never lose your balls. Not even to Camryn,” Lincoln hollers.

I tap my glass to Lincoln’s and take a mouthful. “I promise to go into my marriage with my balls intact.” Christian shoves Lincoln’s chest. “Dude, really.”

My phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out and swipe my screen. Camryn sent me a few pictures of Morgan in a cage hanging from the ceiling. What the hell?

Under one of the pictures, the caption reads. ‘Things just got quite interesting. Love ya, hope you’re having a blast in Vegas.’

I tap my screen and a video plays. Shaking my head, all I can do is crack up laughing. I’m glad Camryn and the girls are having a great time because I’m sure as hell having a blast…at least what I can remember of it.
© Copyright, 2017 Unspoken Vows by H.P Davenport




Paralegal by day, romance genius by night! When I'm not tending to my furry children and my handsome husband, I am seamlessly carving beautiful stories from my mind in my comfy PJs in New Jersey.



No comments:

Post a Comment