Friday, June 19, 2020

Book Review - PAGING DR. HOOK UP by Mika Jolie



Paging Dr. Hook Up
by Mika Jolie 




What happens in Vegas is supposed to stay there. At least, that's what I've always heard.

I'm positive it's not supposed to walk into my gyno appointment and tell me to spread my legs.

My stop in Vegas before moving to NYC was a celebration. And I may have partied a little too hard. Okay, a lot too hard. But I didn't regret the one-night stand with Eli.

Until he opened the door as my new OBGYN.

Talk about awkward. I wish I could crawl into a hole and die. Instead, he's going to be crawling into my hole…again.

The only thing stronger than my embarrassment is the attraction still sparking between us.

There's just one problem: whatever this is was never meant to be more than one night.

Can what happens in Vegas survive in New York?


Author Note: Paging Dr. Hook Up is a laugh out loud swoon-worthy novelette featuring a sinfully hot doctor and a sassy heroine who knows what she wants. The story is fun, sexy, and the perfect escape. Enjoy!




4 Stars

Looking for a quick afternoon read with loads of fun and spunk. Then this is your book.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, or does it. Sage has a history of her nights in Vegas and the last one was not so stellar. Her bestie is determined to change that for her and takes her to celebrate with her. A fun weekend and a quick hook up can't hurt anybody right?

When Sage arrived home she can't stop thinking about Eli and the chemistry they had. Did she make a mistake by not trying to keep in contact, see if there was more there? Imagine her surprise when she meets him in the most obscure place for the second time back home in New York. Is it fate? Should they give this mutual attraction that is so strong a second chance?



No comments:

Post a Comment