Tuesday, December 23, 2014

JUSTIFIED by Aurora Rose Reynolds




justified cover.jpg
JUSTIFIED
(Alfha Law Firm #1)
by Aurora Rose Reynolds
ARC Review
Release: December 15, 2014





My rating: 3 of 5 ⭐️















After the first sighting, he’s fascinated.

After the first smile, he’s infatuated.

By the first kiss, he’s obsessed.



Nolan sees Chloe through a window of a bakery in downtown Manhattan. At first sight, something about her calls to a piece of him he thought was lost. Without thinking, he begins watching her, and when the moment presents itself, he strikes, claiming Chloe for himself. For a man who is used to getting what he wants Nolan wont let anyone or anything stand in his way.

*****

If you like a dominant AND domineering hot sex-on-a-stick lawyer who has very little other than getting his woman naked on the mind.... You've found your book! 

If you then like a somewhat timid, at times borderline 'door-mattish' and only rarely oppositional, gorgeous, va-va-voom voluptuous vixen who drops her clothes at a mere eyebrow lift of her man..... You are in for a treat!!

If hot raging libidos and insatiable sexual appetites looking for opportunities to be sated at every blink of an eye or flick of a page turns your crank..... Then get ready for a ride!!!

Yeah........

Unfortunately, I like a little more story with my sex. And I had SUCH big hopes for that.... there was a storyline here that was SCREAMING to be let out...... to be pulled up and thickened up....to be explored and focused on..... and instead, it was left severly underdeveloped and largely unexplained in favor of very well described and extremely enthusiastic bumping and humping, moaning and groaning....... but not enough- Why? How? What? When? Where? 

I cannot argue with Aurora Rose Reynolds writing style as it is.... The woman is a goddess. She does Alpha man WELL. I want what is in her head: the men AND the sex. But here I'm afraid the story was left behind and that is too bad. I tell you what though: will it make me skip the next book in this new series? HELL NO!! Because who knows what mood I'll be in then..... I might just need a hefty roll in the sheets! 

Margreet 

__________________________________________________________



Pam's Rating: 3 of 5 ðŸŒŸ


*****

This is my first read by Aurora Rose Reynolds and it was full of steamy hot sex.

Nolan is one super bossy alpha man who is not used to getting NO for an answer. Everyone seems to give this man exactly what he wants.

Chloe is young and very timid. Making it that much easier for Nolan to walk right over her and get what he wants. I can’t decide if she is truly submissive or just naive.

I found myself looking for more while reading this story. I wanted more depth and answers to the events as I moved through the book. I feel like I didn’t get to know these characters enough to decide whether I liked them or not.

I do hope that Liability will dig a little deeper and make me fall in love with the characters.

Pam


NOW AVAILABLE!



No comments:

Post a Comment