Sunday, July 20, 2014

THREE YEARS by Lili Saint Germain

THREE YEARS
(Gypsy Brothers #5)
by Lili Saint Germain
ARC Review
Released: July 20, 2014

My rating: 5 of 5 ⭐️









**Please note this book is a dark romance and deals with serious themes.* 

"Every day for six years, I used to pray that I would find my way back to the boy I loved.

Until finally, one day, I did.

But that’s the funny thing about life. Nothing good ever lasts, not for me, anyway. You think you’re the one with the power, at least I did, but then I got careless. One tiny mistake, and now I am powerless to stop what comes next.

People think money equals power, but all the money in my bank account, the dirty notes laundered clean that my father left for me, are useless.

Money does not equal power. Power is held by the one with the knife in his hand, tracing shallow cuts into your skin.

Power is held by the one who owns you.

I had power once.

Now, I have nothing." 
 




*****

Horrifyingly more seductive with every turn of the plot!!

By the end of FOUR SCORE, our heroine found herself exposed to the man she had vowed to subject to immesurable suffering before exacting her final revenge, and in THREE YEARS Dornan has turned the tables on her. With one difference, there is nothing surreptitious about his execution, she can see it coming clearly. Time and time again and again - until she is nothing but a mere bleeding shell of her former self, struggling to find the fierce spirit she set out with. 

Stripped of freedom, purpose, fire, dignity, a pound of flesh and even her ever-present reminder, she briefly regains her footing when she is given a tiny seed of possible leverage, only to have it crushed when her world once again, spins on its axis.

Lili Saint Germain truly crawls inside the mind of Juliet in this book. A strong mind blazing and dark with revenge, yet weakening with every little cut another truth revealed inflicts on her. The forceful strike of her words, the mesmerizing style of her writing and the devious workings of her imagination, make Lili herself a force to be reckoned with!!

✨Disturbing and raw - and completely amazing!!✨

**Copy provided in return for an honest review**




 Amazon.com  Amazon.ca  Amazon.UK  Amazon.AUS
 Kobo  iTunes  Barnes&Noble

add-to-goodreads-button31

No comments:

Post a Comment